Friday, March 9, 2018

The Butterfly Whisperer

I am starting a new Fairy Series. This first little fairy I am calling the Butterfly Whisperer. She is sweet in all pink and light lavender. With a little butterfly that matches her butterfly wings sitting on her finger.
I am striving this year to write in my blog each day and post what I am working on. I just applied for her International Art Doll Registration Number. A little nervous I have not done this before. I contacted Fredo just in case I run in to trouble. He is the most helpful individual and very talented.

I have 4 or 5 armatures with almost finished bodies for fairies and now I am working on faces to go with them.

Here are the wings I have finished for the new fairies.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work. Your faces are amazing. Would love to visit you. Leann Wheeler

    ReplyDelete