Monday, March 26, 2018

Goals

Today we set our goals for this week on the Artist to Artist facebook page. Mine are
1.  Finish my little dragonfly wing fairy.
       a. working on her hands and then she will be ready for hair and wings. And I am thinking about her outfit.

2.  Learn how to watermark my photos.
       a. Got a good start on that. I spent way to much time on the computer today learning stuff, but,     had to be done.
       b.  I tried out two programs for watermarking. Still need to decide which one I like. One is really easy, but I can see how to export and one on my computer(Windows 10) is much more difficult but I think because it is on my computer it would be better to learn. Stuff running around in my head!

3.  Start the new face for the two fairy bodies I have waiting for heads.
      a.  Working on one. I think it is going to be cute. She has gray/lavender eyes.

4.  Not on the list but I just baked one little mermaid in a shell. So forward movement and baking one hand. I worked on those fingers..hope they hold their shape. They ate so tiny.

5.  Wrote on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment