Monday, March 19, 2018

A big wind

A big wind is blowing outside....bringing in Spring(no doubt). The gusts will probably keep the fairies and I up all night. They have been flitting around all day with nervous energy! We were visited by Cory today, my 5 year old grandson. He loves to play and we had a great time outside. The fairies hide when he comes, but they love watching his antics. He thinks up more things than even the fairies!!

Today he was trying to trick the crows. He doesn't know they are called the "tricksters" and they played hide and seek with the food he tossed out all day. He would hide the food and they would find it. What fun to watch.

I will be back to sculpting tomorrow. I have several ..15 mermaid faces...and 8 hermit faces...tomorrow I will work on bodies... Of course the fairies will help me...they are the best helpers...unless they are in to mischief...then..not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment