Thursday, December 5, 2019

Goals

Last year I made several goals for myself concerning my sculpting and artwork. And they were
1.  Finish the pieces you start. No matter how much a certain part bugs you.
2.  Enter at least one of the challenges in the sculpting group I belong to which is International Art Doll Registry.
3.  Work on my blog and get a website.
4. Put myself out there for people to see what I do.
5. Attend at least one Craft Sale. (just made that one)
6. Work on inventory....in case I decide to be a vendor this summer

Well, I did it! I reached them and then some. The finishing was the hardest one. But so glad I did. I finished 5 ...4 fairies and an elf.  So happy.

I also purchased a Banner that Deb Wood created for me. Got matching business cards, address labels and stickers.

So now I am thinking about next year 2020.
1.  I have already signed up for the 4 challenges in the IADR group. This will be stretching me a bit.

I haven't put anything else on the list yet. But I will be adding to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment