Friday, February 1, 2019

What a difference 6 months make.

So much has happened since last May! Visits from relatives. Was featured artist during the summer sols
tice festival(that was fun!). Taught a class for SVT on watercolor, had some amazing students. Purchase a godaddy website name. Held a fall paint around my table for the watercolor girls, until the weather got to bad. Made a quilt for the Pre-school group!

I have moved all of my art supplies and sculpting supplies upstairs and made my studio functional. (Shock)!

My daughter, Stephanie, came for Thanksgiving! Happy me!

I have just been gathering up loose ends and learning new things. Trying my best to move forward or what I think is forward. Although I have not yet totally completed a work of art. I did paint and mat several watercolors this fall. But not many. Just a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment